Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Welcome to Red Shirt Senior

hi boys and girls

well, this here is my first post of my first ever blog, welcome. This blog is going to be an experiment for me... this is just kind of a way for me to sit down and do some writing where i may or may not hit upon something big. i am a fan of many blogs and wonder to myself just how much effort goes into blogs and would like to see first hand.

this page will be primarily about sports, which is my first passion, and mostly focused on boston based teams and the sort being as i am from boston. however this is not going to be just about boston sports or sports in general, but i will brush upon many big current events such as the hilarious recent inncodent where 911 was called about mcdonalds chicken nuggets which i'm sure you've heard about. i'll most likely also post randomly about things that i enjoy, such as video games, john madden football, music, things that happen to me in my every day life, maybe a couple of things about celebrities here and there, and quite frankly whatever else i feel like writing about. you'll probably see various top 10 style lists thrown in here from time to time.

my first major post will likely be later tonight, but it could possibly be earlier if something comes to me that i want to write about. but i am planning on having my first major post be about something that a lot of sports writers appear to be neglecting while i personally think it is a great thing for sports: the world baseball classic.

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment